Monday, November 21, 2011

Something To Fill Me Up

Just had a very good time with my friends.

Talking over good wine in a restaurant located a little bit far away from the neon lights.

But I feel even more lonely than before.

I do know that I should be grateful and looking at the bright side of my life, which I usually can without even trying.




One middle-aged man said to me the other day.

"You seem to be a very positive, outgoing person. Do you ever get depressed? How do you deal with yourself when you are stressed out?"

I laughed and answered with a big smile.

"Thank you!!! Well yeah I do get depressed!! At such times I simply go for run!! Running, or let's say, exercise, really refreshes me."

It was my honest answer at that time.

Now? I am not sure if I am created that simple.




I am a strong woman.

If not now, I will be.

In three seconds.








Everything is alright!!!!!






伶佳

No comments:

Post a Comment