Monday, February 27, 2012

Attitude

To be honest, I do tend to speak before I think, most of the times.

But at the same time, I do watch what I say after I speak.




When I am alone, I am speaking by writing out my thoughts, on my iPhone, on my notebook, etc.

These days, I find myself thinking and being pretty much negative.

I thought I wasn't, but when I watch myself, I am.




It is okay if I am being negative alone.

I am afraid if I were being so when I am with friends or some other people.

Being depressed would be so-so okay, but if I were being offensive...that's terrible and so easy to ruin relationships.

(Well I think I am not as I try to watch my behaviour...)




I do not know what I wanna say in this post.

This post itself is so negative, haha.

Gotta feed my heart with some juicy fruit and rich chocolate I guess!!





Let's be positive.

Attitude is a little thing that makes a great difference.





Grateful days,

伶佳

No comments:

Post a Comment