Friday, June 6, 2014

Where I Want to Be in the Next 10 Years

今日はやっぱり結構嬉しくて。仕事で。

そして何よりも先輩方や同期に感謝。

そんななか、ふと、友達が以前FBに投稿していた言葉を思い出した。




I recently keep asking myself, why do I push myself so hard. 

What and who do I do work for, is it even worth it? 

Do I actually want to do this? 

Then I realise that I love those moments when 99 percent of hard work and shit loads of tears reward me at the end in the best way. 

I really hope that that one percent is taking me to where I want to be in the next 10 years. 





まぁ、本当ここだなぁ。



Then I realise that I love those moments when 99 percent of hard work and shit loads of tears reward me at the end in the best way. 

I really hope that that one percent is taking me to where I want to be in the next 10 years. 



今日の結果、どうなるかなぁ。


月曜も火曜も水曜も2時間睡眠で、木曜に至っては完徹で寝てないけど(ミサワ流仕事できない人の寝てない自慢)、今日は銀座でテキーラパーリナイ!!!



Grateful days,
伶佳

No comments:

Post a Comment